An easy and vegan chocolate ganache recipe for use on any cake recipe, like my Simple Vegan Chocolate Cake, or my Chocolate Wacky Cake.
Here is a vegan chocolate ganache recipe using vegan dark chocolate and coconut cream in place of dairy cream.
This can be made either to create a soft consistency for drizzling over the top of cakes, or whipped and thicker in order to easily spread it over the top and sides of a cake.
I feature this recipe in my video tutorial for my Wacky Chocolate Cake recipe.
Vegan Chocolate GanacheCourse: dessertDifficulty: Easy
An easy vegan chocolate ganache recipe made using coconut cream. Make it either as a drizzle or whip it to spread.
320g Beacon Midnight Velvet chocolate, or other vegan dark chocolate
180ml full fat coconut cream
- Break the chocolate into blocks, or chop into rough chunks.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl along with the coconut cream.
- Microwave on a low power in 20 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- If you would like to use the ganache as a more runny drizzle, let it cool to room temp and use as is.
- For a thicker, whipped ganache, cover the bowl and place in the fridge until the ganache is cold and has thickened.
- Beat with an electric beater until a stiff and spreadable consistency is reached.